27 February, 2013

Tomorrow I'm off to the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, WA. I'm really excited because I will be offering--for the first time ever!--a bound volume of Brushpen Breakfast drawings.

May I present BRUSHPEN BREAKFAST, the BOOK:
The idea is to make it look as close as possible to an actual Muji sketchbook. Dig the sticker! It says "Brushpen Breakfast" in Japanese on the first line, and "Martin Davis" on the second [I feel immensely clever about that (thank you, magic internets!)]. The whole thing will be spiral bound just like one of my Muji sketchbooks--and just like one of my sketchbooks, it will be filled with brushpen drawings.

Looks like I'll be bringing about 50 up to Seattle. They will be for sale. I'll have another 50 or so left at home, so if you're interested, give me a jingle. It's sure to be a collectors' item!

No comments: