21 September, 2009

Just back from a great anniversary (number 7) dinner at The Napa Rose in Disneyland. Fan-tab. Staff was great--we sat at the bar looking into the kitchen, which was great and got us lots o' freebies. The super-nice pastry chef, a young lady named Kristine, gave us each a lavish desert when we'd only asked for one scoop of ice cream. It was heavenly!

I don't like that previous drawing, (all except the tree), so here's something better: my anniversary card for Blair. Happy seventh, baby!

3 comments:

Davis Chino said...

And Mike, before you say anything, I know her parasol stick doesn't line up--it exasperates me, too. And, when you really get down to it, it doesn't look very much like Blair.

But I look perfect.

MikeD said...

I always find caricature portraits of attractive women are rough to pull off. But self portraits of ugly men -- piece of cake.

Davis Chino said...

Oof.